Employment Agency Representation
Our client is a major finance driven organization.
Sales Representative - Toronto East
$50K-$65K + bonus + car package
Duties and Responsibilities
- Effectively develops and maintains customer relationships.
- Conducts sales presentations for potential clients, responding to questions in a knowledgeable and professional manner.
- Delivers training to merchants on Company product lines and programs
- Advises and keeps clients up to date on forthcoming products and services.
- Maintains and develops relationships with existing customers primarily in person, but also via telephone calls and emails.
- Develops new business opportunities
- Conducts regular reviews of client accounts to evaluate areas of strength and pinpoint development needs.
- Sets up meetings and training sessions with clients to address sales needs, product knowledge and provide continued support.
- Identifies objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short and long-term sales and earnings within the department.
- Ensures consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues through positive planning, deployment and management of sales targets
- Reports on market trends and anticipates current and future client needs, with a view to developing new products, services and distribution channels.
- Reports on weekly progress against targets, upcoming business development plans, new market trends and immediate clients’ needs or concerns
- Prepares weekly itinerary reports and future planning reports for review
- Maintains records on client interactions, to ensure proper follow up is conducted to bring the sales to a close.
- Post secondary education – Minimum requirement
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years in related sales position with a focus on relationship building
- Warm and cold calling experience.
- Excellent presentation skills to deliver product knowledge
- Sound Knowledge of the sales cycle
- Current knowledge of competition and market trends.
- Excellent listening and probing skills
- Proactive problem solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong capability in sourcing, developing and sustaining strong client relationships
- A valid driver’s licence
Method of Response
Pride in Personnel Inc.
Please refer to Job #1475